Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Creative Escapes Countdown!

I've just updated the classes and events on The Scrapbox.ca Website for September '09so if you wanted to see what was going on - check it out at www.thescrapbox.ca/classes - both August and September are available and updated as often as possible. If you want to sign up for a class or crop, please call us at -613-745-2215 to confirm your place!

Creative Escapes in 9 days - yipee! Very excited, although I haven't let myself get too excited up until very recently. I suppose that might not make sense but my life can afford little distraction right now but the pull of it has gotten me now! I'm full into planning everything and would like to put a big THANK YOU out to L. for both inviting me and being so very very helpful. It's going to be a blast!

This week at The Scrapbox - I see we have Stephanie's 'All About me! Back to the Prom!' and as we have a few spots left, if you are free Thursday night, give us a call to secure your spot!

We are using a new technique with WR Memory Keeper's Foil and it's a great technique to make an embellishment look gilded yet distressed. Well done Stephanie!

Also this weekend we have our Late Night Crop on Friday until 11pm and then Coffee Crop on Sat from 9-6 pm. We have one or two spots left for either day so give us a call at 613-745-2215 to score one of the few last spots!

Hope we see you soon!

Jenn

No comments: