Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

CHA craziness!

Howdy folks!

I have been glued to my computer (when I'm not serving customers of course!) and loving all the new releases that are bursting out of CHA Summer like seeds out of a bug juicey watermelon!

I just wanted to share what I have pre-ordered so far...

Making Memories
Basic Grey (all of it - I was shameless!)
Bo Bunny
Heidi Swapp
T!M Holtz
Cosmo Cricket
Imaginisce
Little Yellow Bicycle - whose christmas line is by far my favorite, although BG hasn't released their christmas line yet... so we'll see.

I will also be ordering from ...

Prima
7 Gypsies/Chatterbox
SEI - when they release more images...

If you want to see what the hubbub about - go to their respecitive website and check out their new products! Very exciting.

Have a great weekend - I will be going on holidays starting this Sunday and gone for a week so may not hear much from me until I get back.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Just can't wait to see all the new lines in! To touch, play and smell.... yah....~! Went to bed at 2am and up @ 8h... dreaming about all the new releases!

Pattie said...

so, I'm not the only one who wants to "fondle"?? ;-) I can't wait...seriously...I've already started a "savings fund" LOL!!!! Look out, Stephanie....these birthin' hips can be pretty lethal for a hip-check out of the way!!! ;-P