Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thursday & Friday Winners plus Door Crasher Sales for Sat Nov 12th!

First the winners!
Thursday's Winner was/is Nathalie Gill! Congrats!

Friday's Winner is Hughette Belisle! Congrats!

That just leaves the Grand Prize Pack being given away tomorrow night at 6pm! You can still win and win big!

So you are probably wondering, so I will tell you - no I am not getting much sleep this week. But that's ok! This only happens once a year so lets have fun!
 
DOOR CRASHER SALES! (def: sales so darn good that it's worth breaking the door down to get into buy them!)
 
I hope you will like what I pulled together for you this year - I am very excited myself. We have something for everyone (I think) and I hope that you will take the time to come out and partake in the fun. So here are the details.
 
When is this happening?
Sat Nov 12th, starting at 9am until 9pm
 
All Door Crasher Sales are Final!

There is limited stock of all of the sale items. First come first served. I will not 'reserve' anything in advance as it will not be fair. I appreciate your understanding in advance! 


And as a bonus, as my gift to you, the first 40 people through the door will get a little goodie bag free at the door, handed out by my Mom! Yay - my Mom is coming!
 
 
I hope to see you on Saturday. Come by for a slice of Anniversary Cake that Emma picked out for us (served at 1pm)!


Door Crasher Sales!

Grand Calibur Machine from Spellbinders!
Reg Price : $159.95
Sale Price : $89.95 (44% OFF!)
 
 

If you want in on this awesome sale please get a voucher from the front counter!


Other awesome deals include : 


Prima Flower!
Prima Bling!
Tombow Marker Sets!

The Crafters Warehouse 12 x 12 Masks
7 Gypsies Bling!


Simply Smooth Paper Packs plus 3 Different Colours of Bazzill Envelopes
Bazill Envelope Packs

And there's more! Tombow Sets at 50% off and October Afternoon Stamp Sets at 50% off too!

All Sales are at least 45% to 55% off!!!! SUPER SAVINGS!!!


Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for Four Awesome Years!! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

So just a reminder - first come first served. No returns - all final Sale on the above items and the doors open at 9am!

And the first 40 people will get a FREE GOODIE BAG FROM ME & My MOM! =)

I will be having the Anniversary Cake at 1pm! Come have a slice with me! 

If you need to call us, the phone # is 613-745-2215...we are here for you!

 
Jenn

No comments: