Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nav Can Creative Chaos!


(This is my creative mess =) and loving it!)

Well I made it here safely yesterday morning and time is absolutly flying by! I had to stop and take a few pictures during a quiet time while folks were at lunch and post them here...



The above was my 'warm up' LO that was a kit of a Stephanie Class from Feb 09 that I took some photos of Emma when she was only 9mos old. Took me most of the day but I knew that it would take me awhile to settle down and get in my groove.

7

This is the second 2 page LO that I was able to complete last night before turning in. Emma (Of Auntie Em's) and Laura came to visit us and totally had us rolling off our seats laughing so was a bit dsitracting but otherwise I am very pleased with how my day went.





And here is a sneak peak of what I am currently working on...



That's it for now - have to get back at it! Enjoy the day!

Jenn

6 comments:

Shontelle said...

Layouts are looking good, you're first one is beautiful! I was at a crop today myself, first one in a very long time, it was awesome, I even won a door prize, whoot whoot! Hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your pages look awesome... I'm glad you're having fun and getting stuff done too! YAY! I went to NavCan once, and really, it was a lot of fun, but way too much sitting and eating for this gal who likes to MOVE. lol

Mellisa said...

Hey - - no showing us up by updating blogs so fast. show off!! ;-) lol It was a great weekend being your neighbour. You can borrow my timmy ruler anytime. haha

Shontelle said...

By the way, I think I should be charging advertising. I was plugging the scrapbox left and right. The girls I was with kept asking where I got various things and the answer was usually the scrapbox LOL. I did see a stack of your business cards, so I guess you had things covered too :)

Jenn Langlois said...

Hey Mel - here is my secret formula

digital camera + laptop + wireless internet = insta-blog!

Loved it at NavCan - just LOVED IT!

I ended up getting 9 pages total done and I owe it all to planning out my kits ahead of time and mooching off of everyone. It was pretty sad actually =)

Which crop were you at Snooks?

Jenn

Shontelle said...

I was at Trinity Saint Andrews church in Renfrew. First crop in ages, it was great.

Shontelle