Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates and a Challenge (for me right now)

Howdy folks!

I've recovered from my bout of the first round of Strep Throat a few weeks ago, but I think it liked me so much it's trying to book a return engagement. Hopefully I'll be smart and take it a bit easier over the next few days but no promises.

It's been awhile since last I updated this blog, and I think I am going to challenge myself to do an blog entry every day for at least one week to see if I can do it. Like I need more challenge in my life but hey - this one is pretty easy all things considered.

Ok - so! I've just updated The Scrapbox website with photos of all the classes that I have photos for, and as I get more in from my Diva's, I will be adding to it. Check it out at http://www.thescrapbox.ca/classes . Sign up either online, at the store, email or calling the store at 613-745-2215.

Going home to get 8 hours of sleep! That is my 'be gentle on yourself' tip for today.

hugs!

Jenn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn,
I check your blog almost everyday to find out what's new at the store. It would also be great to read about any tips & tricks that you and your Divas might have learned the hard way! E.g., a new way to use an embellishment, how to use ribbons or fibres, different ways to use tools, etc. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Diana ;-)

Jenn Langlois said...

Sounds good although Stephanie gives it away at her blog too =) I am encouraging Tammy to set up one as well.

How are ya?

Jenn