Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day #2 but I'm not counting - really!

The official week at the Scrapbox is about to begin and I am anticipating another wonderful week of creating and scrapping! I have been concentrating on cleaning up on the special orders list and going over the back orders and trying to figure out why things I ordred ages ago still haven't arrived. I think my distributers heave a great sigh when they see my phone # come up on their call display =)

Oh well - tough for them. Give me mah stuff!

I would like to encourage folks, as I usually do, to go outside their comfort zone in this craft and a great way to do this is to join us this Friday for our ATC Swap - we also have a make n take at 5pm where you can make an ATC for a mere $1 ea. Learn new things! Meet new people! No fee to join us, no sign up required, just show up with a basic kit and an open mind.

ATC Swap at 7pm
ATC Make & Take at 5pm

Come Play!

No comments: