Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scrapbox Website Updated!

Yup - just updated my website with all the classes and events that are happening at The Scrapbox during Feburary and March! Lots of fun and creative things to participate in so if you see something that catches your eye, best to call the store at 613-745-2215 to sign up for it before it sells out!

I haven't much talked about CHA that just passed, for a couple of reasons. One - I didn't go and from the looks of things, there was LOTS to see and so many purely excellant products being released. Secondly - I have had my hands full ordering tons of product from the CHA releases and that has also kept me very busy. I know you will be quite pleased with what is going to start rolling in over the next few weeks!

I would like to share with you a couple of classes coming up next week that you might be interested in.

The first class is the Feb Stamp of the Month that takes place various dates over the month.


This is the Artboard.

The Theme is "Condolence and Get Well". Granted, not the cheeriest topic, but sadly even I could have used one or two of these cards lately, that mean so much to people when they need cheering up. Or you could leave the scentiment areas open for any message you wish to convey, or if you wanted to use 'pense au francais'. Please pardon my french - literally. I am still learning and I think that is the correct usuage!

Here are the samples up close!








Dates Available:

Saturday, February 12, 2011 9 am 1 seat available!
Saturday, February 12, 2011 2pm 0 Sold Out!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1 pm 6 seats available
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6 pm Sold Out!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6 pm 3 seats available

Cost : $30/$27/$24

The other class I would like to share with you is one designed by Stephanie and is a 2 PG LO called 'A Little Birdie Told Me'!



This layout includes a very intersting technique involoving Sticky-back Canvas that is really brilliant, if I do say so. Also you would get to use The Vagabond die cutting machine as we need to emboss chipboard (see the cute birdies!?). Perfect for any outdoor theme, little (or big) boys or pets (birds!).

Call the store to book this class on:

Thurs March 17th at 6pm - 9pm
Cost : $30/$27

Come Play!

No comments: