Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New December "Stamp of the Month" Cards

I am substituting my own card desgins for the December Stamp of the Month (if you ask why, please check out your weekly Member's Newsletter. Don't get a newsletter cause you aren't a member? Sign up for a membership next time you are at the store to get the inside scoop!)

So here are the first 3 cards of a potential 6 card class (could only be 5 cards depending on level of complexity)







As you can see, I have selected the "Midnight Frost" paper line from Bo Bunny for this class and I so love the colours. There isn't a 'theme' to this collection, but instead is a well rouned collection of greeting cards. I hope to have a few more done by the end of today.

Class dates available for these cards are as follows

Thurs Dec 2 at 6pm - 9pm (NEW DATE!)
Wed Dec 8th at 6pm - 9pm
Wed Dec 15th at 1pm - 4pm
Wed Dec 15th at 6pm - 9pm

Cost is : $28/$25 (no free stamp offered this month only)

I am breaking even more tradition with this class as I am using my favorite stamps from any company. I am really enjoying making this class and there are some techniques involved that haven't been seen in any previous Stamp of the Month.

Call the store to sign up! 613-745-2215 and leave a message if not during normal business hours! We will get back to you!

Come Play!

No comments: