Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Scrapbook & Cards Today is At The Scrapbox!



If you are a Member of the Scrapbox Studio, I am happy to remind you that you get a FREE magazine four times a year with your membership.

What was that? You don't...have a Scrapbox Studio Membership? But why not? It's awesome! Check out all the bennies you get!

1. 15% off ALL REGULAR PRICED ITEMS...ALL THE TIME! And it starts as soon
as you sign up and pay the membership fee!

2. 25% off YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE on your Birthday! Also! I honour this
offer either one week prior or after the big day since I may
not be open on your birthday!

3. A weekly newsletter gets sent to you to let you know what is happening
in the store and studio *first* before anyone else. Want to get in on
the special pre-order of that hot item that’s coming in next month?
It’ll be in my email!

4. Crops and Classes are ALL DISCOUNTED for you, my very special Member!
Fun and inexpensive! Where do I sign up!?!

5. Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine – free to my members on a first come
first served basis – 4 times a year! This Canadian Magazine is bright
with fresh ideas and loads of info on what’s going on with your
favourite hobby! Free from me to you!

…and it’s just $22.95 for one whole year! You can sign up in the store, or by calling 613-745-2215! We'll even make you up a membership card! Then come in and get your FREE Magazine!

Ciao for now!

Jenn

No comments: