Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Product in!

Wohooo! Just can't have a week go by without a ton of new goodies rolling in!

I am very excited to announce that Bo Bunny has finally arrived and I had to choose which of their awesome 6 product lines to bring in, but the following 4 lines were clear winners in my eyes!

Jazmyne - beautiful, flowery, elegant, glittered and purple Jazmyne! How I adore thee!

Mamm-razzi! This brought to mind my mother right away. In fact, I am sure that I have a photo of her taking a picture of me, taking a picture of her. =) Love ya mom! This is a great paper line for travel, every day life moments and more!

Sophie - Sweet sophie, with her purples and pinks and browns, with spring and Easter themed embellies!

Paradise! is not lost, as it has been found here at The Scrapbox. Took a trip somewhere hot and sandy? This is the line you have been looking for! Trips to the beach this summer will be easy to scrap with this very complete line of 'fun in the sun' paper, stickers and chipboard! Love it!

Stay tuned! More coming!

Have a great week!

Jenn

No comments: