Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Tim's 12 Tags...

I am very much looking forward to this event starting next week...



Despite a serious personal setback of having all of his personal and creative items jacked out of his car about 10 days ago, Tim is going forward with doing his annual, and much anticipated 12 tags of Christmas.

I just put an order in for 1000 #8 tags.

What...? It was the minimum ok? If you are looking to do some of these tags I will have them for sale next week in the store at $1.95/dozen. I will also be trying to do a tag per day, or to get 12 tags done in the 12 days he is doing them as well.

In fact I am going to do one better...I have a challenge for you all out there.

If I don't make 12 tags (they aren't necessarily going to be exactly like Tim's but I will try out his techniques) but you do, I will give you a Tim Holtz-ish prize. I will post my tags here on my blog as I make them between the dates of Dec 1 and Dec 12. May not be one per day, but will try.

If I fail in my personal challenge, but you succeed, that deserves a reward in my book! More details to come in the next few days!

I am so excited!

Have a great day!

Jenn

PS I am also opening this challange up to Scrapbox Employees! The game starts in 4 days!

No comments: