Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

And the first winner is!



Congratulations to our very newest Scrapbox Member, just signed up on Saturday to crop the day away with us....Emma Kinnaird! If I have spelled your name wrong I apologize! Your prize of a collection of distressed products will be waiting for you to pick up at your convenience!

We had an AWESOME day on Saturday and I want to thank everyone who came out on Saturday to share it with us! But the fun doesn't stop - it goes on all week so I hope you can make it out any day this week that we are open (wed - fri noon till nine, and sat nine to 6) to get in on the rest of the prizes!

Special Bonus ticket items are...

1. Martha Stewart Punches! Any and all...

2. Spellbinder dies - any!

3. 12 x 12 Fancy Pants Stamp sets - now 50% off! I have quite a selection left on the back wall with all the other fabulous sales still available.

Will bring you more updates tomorrow but have to go play Rumicube will my Mom.

Scrap happy!

Jenn

5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

What a great anniversary it was! Congrats Emma!
3 cheers for a good and scrappy year to come!

Louise Dubord said...

I love to play Rummicube! I had a great time at the crop on Saturday. Thanks so much. Congratulations Emma, it was so nice to meet you.

Shontelle said...

I'm glad I was able to stop in on Saturday to help celbrate, happy anniversary! Congratulations Emma, enjoy!

nannier said...

Dear Scrapbox Divas: Since being introduced to you, my life has changed. New friends, new ideas, new ways of doing things. I shall be forever grateful for you and your kindness. I hope for all the ladies who do not know about you yet that you will be there for a long long time. Saturday was really great too, but so is every day with you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary jenn!! I plan to make a little visit on Thurs or Fri. Love the looks of the pink bag. I am starting to really like pink. It would look nice in my new pink scrap room.
Suzane R.