Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Feeling crafty...

...but missing my T!m. There is a Ranger U this weekend down in the states and I was very tempted to try and apply to go but with everything going on and going down to CE in August, it just was too much for me to handle and still be a decent mom, wife and store owner. So next year is when I will set myself the goal of applying and being accepted to go to Ranger U!



So to apease my creativity, I finished up the tags for my class next week - T!m Holtz Techniques Tags 2nd Edition. I have had alot of fun playing with the products - especially his stamps, perfect pearls, Grungepaper and tiles but also with some Glimmer Mist!


Also debuting will be his mini-stapler (or tiny attacher if you go strictly by the paper included - but they didn't include directions on how to get the tiny staples into it! So if you have one and don't know how to reload your tiny attacher, come to the Scrapbox for some edjuh-muh-ca-shun)



I have ONE spot left for this class next week, Thurs June 11 at 6pm. If you are keen on doing this class, please call the store at 613-745-2215 or email me at jenn@thescrapbox.ca . I intend to rerun in August, and possibly July if there is enough interest.


Ok going to bed - hope Brigit and Ludemilla(Sp?) are enyjoying themselves down at RangerU and I so wish I were there! Hugs to ya'll!

Jenn

No comments: