Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enjoying the moment...

Howdy!

I am watching 'Caddyshack' for the first time in nearly 20 years so it's like seeing for the first time - man was Bill Murray ever skinny!

Anyways - had a great weekend. Had a double crop starting on Friday and got my Tags done for the class next Thursday (see above) and then had an even better time on Saturday! Lets just say that what happens (and what is said) at the Scrapbox - stays at The Scrapbox! =)

Looking forward to this week - lots of classes and fun lining up so check it out at my website www.thescrapbox.ca/classes and then just let us know what you want to do by calling 613-745-2215 or by emailing me at jenn@thescrapbox.ca.

I think I'll hit the hay - have an early night of it so we can hit the ground running bright and early!

Hope you have a great scrappin week!

Jenn

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend... and I saw your newsletter, so you're back for another busy week/weekend at the store. Maybe I'll see you? :)