Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's lovely weather...

...for a sleigh ride together...with you!

I am not going to apologize - it's December and I'm allowed to listen and better yet - SING - along with Christmas songs. I get some pretty strange looks in public places but I like to sing so I'm going to sing. It's a great therapy and my daughter loves it!

Anyway - another week starts at The Scrapbox and the Studio looks like a bomb went off in it. Eeeek! Anyway, I noticed that we have a really full week, but Friday night seems to be open - so I've decided to call it 'Open Studio Time' and if you want to come on down just to relax and crop for a few hours, please feel free to do so.

(Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...)

I've also been following the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas - and if you post a comment on his blog you could win a fab prize! So check it out, I certainly would love to do some of these things ... in my spare time of course! Oh well, at the very least it's eye candy - and the tags are really pretty too! =)

Hope to see you around the Scrapbox ranch sometime this week! Members your Newsletter is going to be out late tonite or tomorrow morning early!

hugs!

Jenn

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

The TH tags are amazing! So much cool ideas! Ohhhhh love to sing Xmas songs... so go a head... I would do it year long...people really think that i'm crazy on that part!!! See ya laters!