Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update of many things...

So much has happened in the last week it makes my head spin!

We celebrated this past Saturday at The Scrapbox our First Anniversary and it was a wonderful day full of good people having a good time! Would like to thank my mother for taking the time and making the trek all the way up here from 'Caygeon to spend the weekend with us. Also to my fab staff - Divas and Angels who spent the day with us too - you are a huge part of this store and success! And last, but certainly not least my Studio Members who have supported myself and The Scrapbox for the past year. Thank you for everything and I promise to do my best so that we are around for a long long time!


Also just arrived! Canadian Scrapbooker Fall/Winter Edition in which our own Diva Stephanie Pouliot will be featuring her first published layout (check out page 72!). For sale now in store, but to add to the fun next Wed evening, Nov 26 from 6 until 9pm Stephanie will be holding a magazine signing in our own Scrapbox Studio. Come on down and have a free cup of coffee and chat with your fellow members!

Also in store now...



I've done a quick flip through and there seems to be a fair size of the magazine dedicated to Stamps and the art of stamping. An excellant volume for scrapbookers of any level of skill (quit wrinkling your nose at me Kim!).

Love to see you soon!

Come Play...

j

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

What a great week last week was! Happy that your first anniversary went well and also really happy to be part of your team! What a great picture of the 3 generations and your mom is trully a great lady.

Enjoy your firday and I just notice also that part of my layout is also in the table of contents of the mag!!! Really great surprise~!