Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Door Crasher sales at The Scrapbox Tomorrow!

Greetings!

I am SOOOOO excited about the sale we are going to have tomorrow starting at 9am sharp!
I brought in 8 boxes of product just to mark it down 40-50% off just to celebrate and to thank you for your patronage all this past year! Wooden Stamps for $1.50 - $3.00 ea! Prima Flowers slashed by 40%! Bling! Leatherette Camera Bags, wallets and AMM Totes only 10% above cost! It's all fabulous!

And if you spend $30 before taxes you are entered into a draw for 'The Slice" from Making Memories!

Don't miss out - starts at 9am and goes until 6pm.

*The fine print*

All Product that is on sale will have a bright orange price sticker on the front of it's package or tag. The price showing on the bright orange price sticker will be the already discounted price. No further discounts are applicable. All discounted items are a *Final Sale*. Limited stock available. Reorders of the same product will come in at the normal retail price. (I'm trying to think of all the questions I might get asked tomorrow...I think I've covered the bases.)

Store Hours are 9am to 6pm. Hope to see you when I bring out the cake at 1pm!

Sincerely,

Jenn, her Diva's and her Angel.

No comments: