Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

CHA Day 1 - before the show...

Greetings!


I have been a sheepish blogger (which is to say a baaaaaaa-d one) but it has been noted that my blogging is in inverse proportion to my general state of busy-ness. I apologize that it has been so long but I have embarked upon an overhaul of both part of my store and my personal life (steps towards a healthier Jenn) so blogging time is rare. But here I am in Anaheim CA waiting for CHA to start in a few short hours so I thought I would take the time to give a brief update!

The flight went well, which is to say I had a lot of room to myself on the plane (always nice) and that we arrived early at our destination with little turbulence. The show starts runs from 10am to 6pm PST so keep in mind that there is a 3 hour difference. I could be posting little FB updates as late as 8-9pm EST. I am told that there is free WIFI at the LA Convention Centre so I will do doing a lot of picture taking and uploading from the floor to FB. I should look into whether or not blogspot has a similar app but will do that later.

I hope to be visiting the following booths today.

Vintag

Ranger

Advantus

Queen & Co

Sizzix

ClearSnap

Hero Arts

Cheery Lynn Designs

Tonic Studios

Art Gone Wild/Stampers Anonymous

American Crafts

Studio Calico

Crate Paper

Helmar

Prima Marketing

Faber Castell

BoBunny

Websters Pages

October Afternoon

I am not sure when lunch is going to figure in there, let alone breaks to the loo but I have 8 hours and I intend to make the most of them.

I have no plans for tonite other than to sum up my thoughts on what I have seen today and make another blog post and write my newsletter so hang in there, check into FB and I hope you enjoy my updates!

Jenn

1 comment:

HeatherFeather said...

hope you are taking it all in!!! And finding me lots of goodies!! can't wait for the pics! Wish I was there....