First - I arrived safely in Chicago and CHA! Yay me!
Secondly - have an awesome time and I am so very glad I came and I still have a day and a half to go!
Highlights of my trip so far include but are certainly not limited to...
1. Meeting with Melissa Francis and her lovely assistant Kim to discuss the projects she is going to teach at The Scrapbox Oct 1 & 2 (details totally forthcoming!)
2. Bumping into Debby Schuh outside the BG booth and meeting again today for lunch!
3. Doing a House of 3/Pink Paislee Parisan Make & Take with Heidi!
4. Seeing tons of new product that I love love love!
5. Watching a 90 minute T!m Demo (I have pictures!)
6. Finally meeting Mario and getting some awesome info! (And I have a great pic of that too)
7. Ending the night at Gino's East with the Ranger family who were very grascious in letting me completely crash their dinner but my ride was invited so I was able to drink beer with Claudine Helmuth and Suz Wienburg (sp?) and many other fine fine folks!
I have taken 200+ pics already and I see that my ride is now heading out the door and down for some quick breakfast so I better get my but in gear! HOpefully a pic or two will be posted tonite!
See you soon!
Not responsible for all the grammer and spelling mistakes - gotta go and can't edit!