Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

New Product that came in this week!

Where to start...

Basic Grey!!!

Eva - elegant and royal with grandoise flourishes in rich burgandies and purples.

Ambrosia - It makes me love orange! (For those of you who know me, know that orange and I aren't friends.)

Offbeat - quirky and eclectic it's the line for you who march to your own drum. Lovely colours with funkky patterns. Makes one think - that are those designers drinking...I mean thinking!!!

BO BUNNY!

Beau Jardin has landed! This beautiful double-sided patterened paper was featured in SCT magazine and was brought to my attention by very enthusiastic clients who loved the swirls that are reflected on the back of the paper in reverse. Hard to describe - gorgeous though. Come on down!

Believe and Holiday Magic - two new Christmas lines from Bo Bunny as well - for all those who want to get a jump on the season cause I'm thinking it's gong to be a busy one. Or for those of us (like me) who want to get caught up on previous years!!!

Glitz Stickles from Ranger!
6 gorgeous new colours designed by Suze Weinburg - the latest designer at Ranger - and they've been going quick!

Scenic Routes Sonoma!
I got the papers in 10 days or so ago, and more of the embellishments are coming next week! Rumor has it that Scrapbox DT Stephanie Pouliot is planning another fab album with this line. Very Exciting!

Canadian Scrapbooker Fall Edition!
I ordered 50 copies, and half are gone. Did I mention I got them in just three days ago? Oi! Lots of great ideas, product and totally Canadian. Come on down and get yours now!

That and more arriving new every week. Get in while the getting is good!

Late night crop tonite until 11pm. There is still a few spaces, and Coffee Crop tomorrow from 9 - 6pm.

Come Play!

Jenn

No comments: