Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Scrapbox Craft Fair Update!

Greetings!

It's another fine week and I am already looking forward to the end of it - because we are doing something BRAND NEW at The Scrapbox this Saturday and that is always something exciting! This time we are doing a show of the end product, the finished craft, the handmade treasure ready to go into your home or under someone's tree!

We have 14 very talented and (even better) local artisans who can't wait to show you their beautiful creations, and I would like to introduce one right now!

Her name is Cat Laforce and she is the owner of "Littlest Mama" - a crafting business that combines her love of sewing with one of the latest smartest recycle ideas : Upcycling.

What is upcycling? (Taken from her website littlestmama.com)

It's the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or a higher environmental value. I like to think of it as a great way to see and get use out of something I already love!


An awesome idea! After further checking out her website, I just LOVE what I see! Adorable clothing for children as well as practical! I can't wait to see it in real life! If you know of any expectant families, this is one to check out for sure this Saturday, Nov 26th at The Scrapbox Studio's First Craft Show!

No comments: